Wednesday, August 6, 2008

On suicide.

" Do you think anyone's ever killed themselves because they're too happy? I mean, what if someone decides to commit suicide because they feel that this is the happiest they will ever be, and it all goes downhill from here?" -- Love.


I like how you surprise with random things that make me think. You're welcome to come in, and you're welcome to stay. =)

Question is, what if?

But then I really wouldn't know.

(8) I might wanna marry you one day if you watch that weight and keep your firm body.(8)

haha=p

5 comments:

Zh. said...

i think its the false hope people have that they're going to feel this same happiness time and again.
so they spend their whole lives waiting for it to repeat itself.some get lucky.
others..

Anonymous said...

I have thought of that.

killing yourself over happiness.

that depends also on what your happiness depends on.. if it's on other people.. and your faith in them is strong.. then killing yourself is wrong. For their sake and for your own because they keep you happy, you can't kill yourself.

Though dying happy is something I want to do. Have.

badly.

Opinionated Jaahil said...

I don't know, I mean you'd have to be a little bit warped if you decide to kill yourself the moment you feel that you've reached the point where you're the happiest you'll ever be, so you might as well end it, as in not wait for anything to happen after, just kill yourself and make that the end of it you know.

Call me Gunther said...

What if?
Well then I guess they've just killed themselves over a "what if?" rather than the moment of joy itself.
Life is made up of what ifs and it's naive to kill yourself over the uncertainty of it. And to a certain extent, cowardly.

Btw, I don't believe that there is such a thing as being too happy. You might be content and there might be a moment where you are truly and incandescently happy but it is just a moment. Moments don't last too long but they do return. And they differ in intensity each time.

Nomad said...

hmmm,
strange,
never thought of it,
but its creative, keep it going...