Thursday, February 5, 2009

Words of Wisdom.

I’ve always maintained that anyone can…
January 27, 2009 by a very smart person


…have a relationship, a partner, a marriage, a fuck. It’s just a question of lowering standards sufficiently.

But then your friends make helpful comments like bless him, he’s really punching above his weight and you realise you have not so much lowered your standards as thrown them in front of a train and watched them explode over you in a surprisingly heavy shower of gore. So when the fucker stops calling, you’re torn between feeling rejected and relieved. I mean, he was ill-educated and the wrong side of average in every possible sense, but shit, even that didn’t want you?

And this is the paragraph with the conclusion. I know what it is, but I can’t be bothered to write it. Imagine a vaguely cloying cliche. Yep. There you go.


From a certain blog which I do not wish to tell peeps about, yeah.^_^

Worsheeeeeep.
And thanks Manifor showing me this gem=D

No comments: