Sunday, July 6, 2008

Broken delusions.

I never, ever thought you would fall so low as to actually tell someone else my secrets. Our secrets. Because despite everything, I'd trusted you. I would've continued doing so, even if we never spoke again.
Thank you eversomuch for sending me on those guilt trips for my rambling, which didn't make people come up to you and say " So I was told this, but I won't judge you or anything, it's meaningless, because I respect you a lot." That's what you did to me.
Why did it get to that anyway, and what were you trying to do?

I know now that I, even with all my whining and openness about things, was sincere. And you who pretended to hold no secrets were actually planning something all along. It was all a bit of fun for you, and for what.

You're right, I will never find someone else like you, and it's a good thing, because I don't want to.

Just watch me love someone more than I ever loved you.

I wonder how many others you went to, and laughed at me with.

5 comments:

neeli said...

I like your this blog this one yours blog =)

neeli said...

girl..can i have your email address?

Blue's Clues said...

to start with i love the morning rain thing in the post below this one..you write that?

and what you wrote in this post is something i think i can relate to..you know the usual the chick said shit about me to my friends..i knew stuff about her too but i didnt do the same in return

you know just be like wtf does it all matter anyway its just a part of silly,immature things all we teenagers tend to do..just..forget all about it and outgrow it =)

Opinionated Jaahil said...

Forever yourses: sure, just leave your id here, i'll get back to you=)

Blue's Clues: Yeah, I wrote Morning Rain, thank you=)

Chun said...

evil person! grump*