Friday, July 18, 2008

I am done with you.
Just try coming to me for advice, or anything else, I'm done telling you what I think you should do. I say it because you effing ASK.

Honestly, I am DONE with you.

You can go talk to whoever the fuck you want, date whoever you want, bitch about whoever you want and stay the way you are.

I'm sorry if I have issues sharing friends with people I hate, but it's the way I am, so yeah, and your tendency to become fast friends with anyone you've known for just a little over 2 days is rather alarming. And let me tell you, I HAVE stopped being friends with people for it.
I didn't say things to you because I wanted to criticize you. It was because I cared enough to, and I don't really care about people, being the bitch that I'm supposed to be, and because you ASKED.

You can't just ask people about things, and then pick and choose which areas of your life they can interfere him.

I'm sorry i decided to open my trap when you ASKED me, maybe I should've just let you be. You're going to do whatever the fuck you want to anyway. So yeah.

As for bitching about people, you don't do any less of it yourself.

Only difference is that I'm a bitch to people's faces, whereas you tend to do it behind their backs.

What's worse?

1 comment:

Ali said...

kill.... her...

p.s. i had no idea you had this blog. maybe i should stalk you more often.