Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Here Lies Moonshine-by Pluto88.

A friend wrote this. And I can relate. And hence:


She says, 'You draw comparisons and ask me to choose, to choose, and I cannot think, because you will not speak enough, just enough to cloud my judgment, never enough

'I never wished to speak, never to promise, for fear I would speak too much, and you will not stand it, but you violate our code, and jump the borders -

'The moon sinks so low, oh-so-low it breaks my heart, because it's so surreptitious and you do nothing to stop it

'His whisper taints my judgment, and you can no longer twist it, in your ungodly manner, not that you have reserved even that for me (not that you would sink so low hither),

'They always undermine heartfelt confessions, and you're no different

'You let me fall and slide into disintegration, and I can see it all dissolve around me, while she falls around you

No comments: