Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Calendar girl.

If I am lost for a day,try to find me,
But If I don't come back then I won't look behind me.
All of the things that I thought were so easy,
Just got harder and harder each day.



I was thinking of deleting this blog, but I guess I won't after all. There's no one to talk to and nowhere to go and nothing to do and all I can do is write miserably and let the world look into my secrets. No one cares, there's only laughter and secret enjoyment. I don't blame anyone but me. I will never blame anyone but me, because expectations, as I've said before, are a whore.

I'll go back to being numb, thank you very much. I'd take that any day. It's the best I've felt.

Chocolates and butterf(lies) and rainbows and kisses and kittens and candy and..

Nothing.
=)

3 comments:

Maryam said...

Mein keh rai hun ajao. Sun letay hain.

Xeb said...

I'm reading what you write. Just thought I'd let you know, so that you don't feel quite so very alone after all :) Hang in there, it gets better! :)

Furqan said...

idiot.